Chronic Dry Eye Syndrome is more than just dry eyes.
It is a condition that can include many symptoms that cause discomfort, impair vision and limit your ability to go about your daily life including:
- Watery Eyes
- Light Sensitivity
- Feeling Like Something is in your Eye
- Sandy or Gritty Feeling
- Blurred Vision
- Difficulty Seeing at Night
- Discomfort Wearing Contact Lenses
Don’t Let Dry Eyes Get in Your Way of Life!
Our Dry Eye Specialist Can Help!
Dr. Nikil Patel specializes in diagnosing and treating chronic dry eye syndrome. We will assess your condition to determine the cause of your dry eyes and then find the best solution to relieve your symptoms and restore comfort to your precious eyes.
Based on your condition and the possible causes, our treatment may involve one of the following courses of action:
- Finding the right brand and formulation of artificial tears or prescription eye drops.s.
- Inserting Punctal Plugs—to plug the tear drainage ducts and keep the tear film intact on the surface of eye.
- Warm compress therapy and meibomian gland expression, an in-office procedure that opens blocked meibomian glands which produce essential oils to lubricate the eyes.
- Nutrition and supplement advice.
- Adjusting your contact lens prescription.
Seeing is Vital to the Quality of your Life
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Vani Vision, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our optometrist provides the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
The Time Has Come To Get Relief For Your Dry Eyes
Call Your Dry Eye Clinic Today For Help
Call Now To Schedule Your Dry Eye Appointment
Monday –Thursday, from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Friday, from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday, from 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
We are closed on Sunday.
Vani Vision 2900 Cumberland Mall SE Atlanta, GA 30339
Located inside Costco at the Cumberland Mall on the east side of Highway 285 and the corner of Cumberland Blvd.